Check out this screenshot of one month's records. Click to view it full-sized!
As a freelance writer and web developer myself, I developed GoalLancer as a way to set financial goals for myself, and track my earnings for all my clients all in one place. I wanted a print-and-go solution to take to my accountant at the end of the year for my taxes. I wanted something that would help me hold myself accountable for meeting my goals. GoalLancer does all that - and more!
- Track your daily, monthly and yearly earnings progress.
- Set daily goals - your monthly and yearly goals are automatically calculated for you.
- Easily calculate your least and most profitable clients.
- See how much of your goals you've got left to reach.
- Itemize your business expenses for each month and the whole year year.
- Monitor how much you're spending on your business.
- See at a glance how much you're REALLY making.
- Works on Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Uploads seamlessly into Google Docs to access anywhere you have an Internet connection.
- A complete print-and-go solution to take to your tax preparer at the end of the year!
You Also Get a Complete Itemized Expense Tracker.
Fully integrated into GoalLancer, it automatically calculates your monthly and annual profits and losses for you.
Cool new features in GoalLancer 2012:
- Space for 12 clients each month, but you can add as many as you want!
- Choose the version with or without the space to calculate your hourly rate.
- Monthly and yearly tallies are always visible, no matter what day of the month it is.
- Branded header with support information.
- The day column divides the month visually into four or five weeks.
- Track your monthly earnings for each of your individual clients.
- Track your yearly expenses for each individual vendor.
- Pre-defined print areas: each month prints on one 8"x11" page front and back.
- Improved look and feel.
Not sure if GoalLancer does what you need it to?Check out the Full Screen Demo to see what it looks like in action.